To view consumption for one or more Zones, do the following:
- From the Monitor page filters section, click DMA Zones + to expand the menu.
- Click one or more DMA Zones to view consumption for the Supply and Demand meters in the selected zones.
In this example, the Campus Zone is in dark gray indicating that its Supply and Demand meters are selected for display in the Consumption Graph.
Supply meters are shown in dark blue. Demand meters are shown in light blue.
Toggle Supply and Demand meters on and off by clicking their respective labels. In this example, the Demand meters are toggled off, graying out its label and removing their consumption data from the graph.
Hover the cursor over a point on the graph to see a Flow comparison between the Supply and Demand meters at that moment in time.
- To deselect a Zone(s):
• Click an already selected Zone filter (for example, clicking the Campus Zone filter shown below will deselect it)
• Click Clear in the Actions bar
• Click the selection X in the Actions bar.
To view consumption for the Supply meters in a Zone, do the following:
- If one or more Zones are selected, deselect them.
- Click the Supply meter of interest to select and display it in the Consumption Graph.
To view consumption for the Demand meters in a Zone, do the following:
When a Supply or Demand meter filter is selected, its counterpart meter filter is hidden.
When selecting a Demand meter that serves as a Supply meter in another zone, the Demand meter filter in the second zone is hidden along with the Supply meter filter in the first zone. In this image: one of the Demand meters in the Campus Zone serves as the Supply meter in the Irrigation Zone so it is visible while the Demand meters in the Irrigation Zone are hidden.
Above left: DMA Zones expanded, nothing selected. Right: Campus Zone Demand meters selected. Because one of those Demand meters is the Supply meter in the Irrigation Zone, the zone is also selected.