Q: How do we get reads from AquaCUE that can be imported into our billing system?
A: Use one of the following to get billing reads from AquaCUE:
- the Billing Read module on the At a Glance page (Configured Importer users only)
- the Monitor>Actions>Export Data>Billing Reads function
- AquaCUE Export Data Service API
Use the following procedure to export reads with the Billing Read module on the AAG page:
- Export a Data Exchange Specification-compliant spreadsheet file from your CIS with accounts that require billing reads.
- In AquaCUE, click the At a Glance tab. Notice the Billing Reads module, which by default is the first module on the left.
- To display a list of all previously run billing reads, click Billing Read.
- To create a new billing read file, click Get Billing Read.
- Input the Date required for the billing period. Notice the system automatically displays the current date.
- Set the Read Time Tolerance using the drop-down menu.
- To select a Billing Upload File, click Choose File and browse for the file created by your CIS in step 1. Once the file is chosen, the name of the file will appear next to the Choose File button.
- Click Get Billing Read to start the process.
- When the process completes, the results will be shown. Click Download Billing File to download the file.
- Import the billing file into your CIS.